Sending SMS messages from your application or CRM has never been easier than with Red Oxygen’s Red API. Read our API documentation.
- Directly access the Red Oxygen SMS gateway
- Enables you to intelligently respond to SMS replies
- Leverage existing infrastructure
- Receive automated SMS for server event alerts
- No hardware needed
Multiple Language Support: The Red API can be used with a number of programming languages such as C#, C++, Visual Basic, Java, and Delphi.
Email Interface: SMS messages can be generated just by sending a specially formatted email. This can be used to automatically forward email to your cell phone, for example.
Push Replies: SMS message replies can be pushed to your application via an XML post to a specified web service.
Flexible Authentication: Your account can be configured to automatically authenticate SMS messages based on an email address, domain, and IP address.
Platform Agnostic: The interfaces of the Red API support many platforms, such as Windows and UNIX.
Getting Started – 3 Steps
1. Create Trial Account – Free 30 day, no-commitment trial account. Includes 100 SMS credits.
2. Download Red API – Start sending messages! Switch products at any time. Your SMS credits are good with any product.
3. Upgrade to a Paid Account – Any time during your trial, you can select a pricing plan for your country and make a purchase. Our Support team is happy to assist you in choosing the plan that best suits your unique needs.
User Instructions – Tutorials on installation, sending your first message, changing settings, etc.