Microsoft Windows SMS
Use our Win SMS software to send Microsoft Windows SMS messages to contacts – one or many – selected from Windows Contacts or input manually. SMS replies from message recipients can be delivered to your inbox as email or mobile device as SMS. Begin your free 15 day, no-obligation trial!
- Seamless Integration with Microsoft Windows: Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. It automatically launches when Windows boots.
- Server-Scheduled SMS: Win SMS gives you the option to schedule SMS to be sent at a future dates and times. Because your scheduled Microsoft Windows SMS messages are stored on the Red Oxygen server, they are sent even if your computer is turned off.
- Contact Manager Connectivity: Recipients of your Microsoft Windows SMS messages can be selected from Windows Contacts. You can opt to have copies of messages sent to recipients’ email addresses.
- Delivery Receipts: Receive confirmation that your SMS messages have been delivered.
- SMS Signature: Just like an email, you can create a signature to let recipients know who the SMS is from.
Getting Started – 3 Steps
1. Create Free Trial Account – 15 day, no-commitment trial. 25 SMS credits included.
2. Download Win SMS – Start sending SMS! Switch between products at any time. Your SMS credits work with any product.
3. Upgrade to a Paid Account – Any time during your trial, you can select a pricing plan for your country and make a purchase. Our Support team is available to assist you in choosing the plan that best meets your unique needs.
User Instructions – Tutorials on installation, sending your first Microsoft Windows SMS message, changing settings, etc.