Send SMS from Outlook
Send and receive SMS directly from Microsoft Outlook like email, using our Office SMS software. Simply click the “New SMS Message” button to initiate. Compatible with Outlook XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and Office 365. Start your free 15 day, no-obligation trial!
- Seamless Integration with Outlook: To send SMS from Outlook, simply click the big “New SMS Message” button on your Microsoft Outlook toolbar. SMS are stored in the Inbox and Sent Items folders like emails.
- Contacts List Connectivity: SMS recipients can be selected from your Contacts tab, Global Address List, or distribution lists. You can choose to have a copy of the SMS sent to each recipient’s email address.
- Calendar Reminders: Office SMS can scan your Outlook calendar and automatically send appointment reminders and notifications to specified cell phones as SMS. Recurring reminders are fully supported.
- Scheduled SMS: Queue up SMS to send at a future time. Your scheduled SMS are stored on Red Oxygen’s server, so they’re sent even if your computer is off.
- SMS Signatures: Just like an email, you can make a signature to tell recipients who your message is from.
Getting Started – 3 Steps
1. Create Trial Account – Free 15 day, no-commitment trial account. Includes 25 SMS credits.
2. Download Office SMS – Start to send SMS from Outlook! Switch products at any time. Your SMS credits are good with any product.
3. Upgrade to a Paid Account – Any time during your trial, you can select a pricing plan for your country and make a purchase. Our Support team is available to assist you in choosing the plan that best suits your unique needs.
User Instructions – Tutorials on installation, how to send SMS from Outlook, changing settings, etc.