Outlook Mobile Service
Send text messages from Microsoft Outlook 2007/2010 or SharePoint, using Red Oxygen’s Outlook Mobile Service. No download necessary. (Note: if you’re running Microsoft Outlook XP, 2003, 2013, 2016, or Office 365, Office SMS is the product you want instead) Select recipients from your Outlook contacts list and message them on their mobile devices, directly from your laptop. When recipients reply back, their messages are delivered to your Outlook inbox as email. Start your free 15 day, no-obligation trial!
- Seamless Outlook Integration: To send a text message, just click the “New Text Message” Outlook menu item. The texts are stored in your Inbox and Sent Items folders, just like email.
- Scheduled SMS: Queue texts to send at future times.
- Message Forwarding: Outlook Mobile Service makes it easy to forward message replies to your cell phone.
- Calendar Notices: Scan your Outlook calendar and have automatic appointment notifications sent to mobile devices as text messages. Outlook Mobile Service fully supports recurring reminders.
- Contact List Connectivity: Message recipients can be chosen from your Contacts tab, Global Address List, or distribution lists. You can opt to have copies of the text messages sent to each recipient’s email account.
- Text Message Signatures: Just like email, create signatures so recipients know who the message is from.
Getting Started – 3 Steps
1. Create Trial Account – Free 15 day, no-commitment trial account. Includes 25 text messaging credits.
2. Configure Outlook Mobile Service – Start sending messages! Switch products at any time. Your text messaging credits are good with any product.
3. Upgrade to a Paid Account – Any time during your trial, you can select a pricing plan for your country and sign up for a paid account. Our Support team is happy to assist in choosing the plan that best meets your unique needs.
User Instructions – Tutorials on configuring Outlook Mobile Service, sending your first message, changing settings, etc.