Send Text Messages Using Microsoft Outlook 2013!
Send text messages straight from Microsoft Outlook 2013! While earlier versions of Outlook came equipped with a built-in tool called Outlook Mobile Service, Microsoft discontinued the tool before ever releasing Outlook Mobile Service 2013. Red Oxygen’s Outlook add-in, Office SMS, is the closest substitute; offering Outlook 2013 users that same text messaging functionality they’d come to depend on! Messages are sent from Outlook just like emails, but are delivered to mobile devices as text messages. Recipients’ text message replies arrive in your Outlook Inbox as emails. Start your free trial!
- Seamless Microsoft Outlook Integration: To send text messages, just press the big “New SMS Message” button on your Microsoft Outlook toolbar. Your text messages are archived in the Inbox and Sent Items folders, just like emails.
- Calendar Event Notices: Office SMS can scan your Outlook calendar and automatically send appointment reminders and notifications to mobile devices as text messages.
- Contacts List Connectivity: Select recipients from your Contacts tab or Global Address List. You can send copies of the text to recipients’ email addresses.
- Scheduled Text Messages: Office SMS allows you the option to queue up text messages to be sent at a future date/time. Your scheduled messages are stored on Red Oxygen’s server, so they’ll send even when your computer is off.
- Text Messaging Signatures: Craft a custom signature, so recipients will know who your text messages are from.
Getting Started – 3 Steps
1. Create Trial Account – Free 15 day, no-commitment trial account. Includes 25 text message credits.
2. Download Software – Start sending messages! Switch products at any time. Your text message credits are good with any of them.
3. Upgrade to a Paid Account – Any time during your trial, you can select a pricing plan for your country and make a purchase. Our Support team is available to assist you in choosing the plan that best meets your unique needs.
User Instructions – Tutorials on installation, sending text messages with Microsoft Outlook 2013, changing settings, etc.