We don't know what's frequently asked until they are asked frequently, or maybe even just a really good question that's asked only once. So let us know if your question isn't listed.Other Questions?
The major U.S. carriers (e.g., AT&T, T-Mobile/Sprint, etc.) are requiring that brands and campaigns (message samples) be registered in an effort to reduce spam and possibly increase throughput.
The Campaign Registry is the independent agency these major carriers have contract as their reputation authority of business messaging on 10dlc.
Red Oxygen is offering to register your information to help avoid future fees from the carriers.
To set up a paid account, start a free trial. Once you have downloaded the software and sent a few test messages, you can upgrade your trial to a paid account.
Your daily message limit is set to 10 by default.
To have this changed, please email email@example.com
A user can send text messages. An administrator can manage an account.
The most likely reason for this, is during your trial account you can only send messages to the number you supplied on the sign-up form. This restriction will be removed once you sign up for a paid account.
If you need to send messages to another person, or plan on using bulk messaging and need to test with a list, just contact Sales and they’ll hook you up.
To do this:
- Log onto: https://www2.redoxygen.net
- Click the “Administration” tab
- Click the “Administrators” sub-tab
To do this:
Please forward the error message to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them what you need to do to have it fixed.
The service provider URL is: https://www2.redoxygen.net/oms/service.asmx.
- To get a new installation code…
- Click the “Tools” menu in Microsoft Outlook
- Click “Office SMS Options…”
- Click the “Account Settings” tab
- Click “Account Management”
- Click “Create or update new Office SMS account on server
There are a few possible causes for this…
One of the Outlook plug-ins installed on your computer is conflicting with Office SMS. To check this:
- Click the “Help” menu in Microsoft Outlook and click “About Microsoft Outlook”
- Click “Disabled Items”
- If Office SMS is listed, then it has been disabled
- The Office SMS toolbar has been turned off. To check this:
- Click the “View” menu in Microsoft Outlook and click “Toolbars”
- Ensure that “Office SMS” is turned on
There is some other problem pertaining to Microsoft Outlook. To fix this:
- Click the “Help” menu in Microsoft Outlook and click “Detect and Repair…”
- Click “Start”
- Re-install Office SMS
Ensuring that each and every one of your time-critical bulk messages reach their intended recipients is essential. However, the increasingly strict anti-SPAM policies of carriers are blocking good messages along with the bad. Below, we offer our two best tips to ensure all your important bulk SMS messages are successfully delivered.
1. Personalize SMS – By personalizing your outgoing bulk messages with recipients’ names or other unique content, you minimize the appearance of duplicate content, thereby reducing the risk of any messages being blocked by the receiving carrier for violating their policies. You can accomplish this using the mail merge feature of our Bulk SMS product.
2. Avoid Sending URLs, Email Addresses, or Phone Numbers – When possible, avoid using including any of these in your bulk SMS blasts. Carriers view them as suspicious and are more likely to block message deliveries.
Details can be found on our Resellers page.
The standard SMS is 160 GSM characters or 70 characters when sending in Unicode (Chinese, Thai, Arabic, Hebrew, etc.).
Red Oxygen supports messages of up to 765 characters, sent as 5 SMS. If you regularly send messages of similar length reach out to your sales rep to make sure your account is set up to be the most efficient.
Only account admin can activate call forwarding on your dedicated number/s by following the instructions below.
- Step 1 – Log into admin account.
- Step 2 – Scroll to the bottom of the page to the “Dedicated Numbers” section.
- Step 3 – Click the “Add Number” hyperlink.
- Step 4 – In the “Call forwarding number: +” field, input the desired number for inbound calls to your dedicated number to be forwarded to. (Note: The number you input must be formatted with a “1” for the country code as the first digit. For example,17129651234.)
- Step 5 – Click the “Submit” button.
If you have questions or encounter difficulties, please get in touch with support via Form or LiveChat.