Send Texts From Gmail
- Compose text messages with Gmail SMS as efficiently as emails.
- Receive text replies straight to your Gmail inbox for easy organization
- Download the free Red Oxygen Google Workplace Marketplace add-on
- Gmail SMS add-on works with PC, Mac and through the Gmail app on your smartphone
Red Oxygen’s Gmail SMS solution will enable you to send SMS (short message service) texts to your employees, customers and clients to remind them of upcoming appointments, alert them of emergency situations and late-payment notifications.
In this digital age, your customers and clients are constantly on their phones making texts the perfect way to reach them.
Don’t worry about your important messages getting lost in overflowing email and snail mail inboxes—with Red Oxygen, you can reach your clients right in their pockets.
- Nobody’s a stranger: Select recipients from your Google contacts list, create distribution lists by associating a label to a contact, or enter any phone number on the fly.
- Easy organization: Keep your SMS messages organized in inbox or sent folders of your Gmail interface.
- Stop repeating yourself: Just tack on a signature from your custom list of signatures, or use as a message template. No need to type the same thing over and over if its in your list of custom signatures/templates.
- Set-up in a snap: Add the Google Marketplace add-on easily and quickly to start sending messages from your PC, Mac or through the Gmail app on your smartphone.
- Reach to the ends of the earth (almost): Send SMS messages virtually anywhere in the world with any of Red Oxygen’s solutions, we even support unicode.
Gmail SMS Resources
To install Gmail SMS, first visit the G Suite Marketplace while you’re logged into your Google account. Search for Red Oxygen Gmail SMS in the marketplace and click the install button. (There are a couple of different ways to access the add-ons, check out our guide for step by step instructions)
The next time you open your Gmail, a Red Oxygen icon will appear on the right-hand menu of your Gmail interface. If you don’t see a right-hand side menu, look for an arrow on the right that gives you an option to show the side panel. Then log in to your Red Oxygen account or sign up for a free trial.