Send Text Messages From Outlook
Send and receive SMS directly from Microsoft Outlook just like email, using our Office SMS software
- Simply click the “New SMS Message” button which is added into your Quick Access Toolbar to send SMS from Outlook
- When recipients of your messages reply back to you, their messages will be sent from their phones as SMS, but will be delivered to your Outlook inbox as emails
- Compatible with Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, and Office 365
Office SMS Special Features
Seamless Outlook Integration: How to send SMS from Outlook: simply click the big “New SMS Message” button added to your Quick Access Toolbar. SMS are stored in the Inbox and Sent Items folders like emails.
Contact List Connectivity: SMS recipients can be selected from your Contacts tab, Global Address List, or distribution lists. You can choose to have a copy of the SMS sent to each recipient’s email address.
Scheduled SMS: Queue up SMS to send at a future time. Your scheduled SMS are stored on Red Oxygen’s server, so they’re sent even if your computer is off. Also, Outlook Calendar can be scanned to automatically send out event reminders.
SMS Signatures: Just like an email, you can make a signature to tell recipients who your message is from.
Office SMS Resources
Once your account, trial or paid, is up and running you can use Office SMS or any other Red Oxygen solution with the same account credentials. You can use any or all of the solutions at no extra charge, switching whenever you’d like.
Office SMS set-up instructions and install file:
Like to try another solution?
Product Comparison Overview
- Compatible with any version of Outlook, from XP through Office 365
- Sends scheduled SMS messages even if your computer is off
OMS: Learn More
- Specifically compatible with Outlook 2010 & 2007
- No download necessary
- Option to also have specified message replies forwarded to your cell phone