Easily send a new SMS directly from Microsoft Outlook as part of the Microsoft 365 suite.
OfficeSMS 365 (beta)
Text Customers from Microsoft 365
*See notice below about upcoming changes.
Send SMS messages directly from your Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) Outlook account, accessed through a browser.
- Outgoing messages are delivered to the mobile devices of recipients as SMS.
- Incoming replies are delivered as emails to your inbox.
*Changes Coming to Outlook:
Microsoft 365 will not be supporting COM add-ins on the newest version Outlook, meaning the current Red Oxygen Office365 SMS solution will not work with the update.
While Red Oxygen puts the final touches on our new software solution you can continue using Office365 SMS on the classic version of Microsoft 365’s Outlook application (just don’t toggle to the preview version).
Red Oxygen will be unveiling our new add-in in the coming weeks—stay tuned.
Special Features of OfficeSMS 365 Outlook Web* Access
Outgoing and incoming messages are archived in your Inbox and Sent Items folders.
Send texts from any device that will allow you to log into your Microsoft Office 365 account.
We’ll help you stay compliant with the carriers by registering your 10dlc.
24/7 Global Support
Chat with us live or send a support ticket—A real person will always reply.
Unlimited Contacts & Lists
We’ll store as many contacts as you have, separated into as many distributions as you need.
How to Send Office 365 Text Messaging
OfficeSMS 365 makes it simple to send and receive SMS messages from Office 365:
- Send: Choose recipients from your Office 365 contact list and send them mobile SMS messages from your computer.
- Receive: If a recipient replies to your message, it will appear as an email in your Office 365 inbox.
- Organize: Sort replies into your Office 365 folders like you would with your email messages. Texts you send will have copies in your sent items folder.
*OfficeSMS 365 is available now for beta testing.
Talk to an Expert
Our SMS expert, John, will give you a full demo of our software and answer any questions you have.
Schedule Your Demo