SMS Gateway API
Send SMS from your application or CRM, using our SMS gateway API, Red API, to leverage your company’s existing communication infrastructure. Upload distribution lists and message hundreds of clients and colleagues at once. Schedule SMS that will be sent at a later date and time (even if your computer’s off). Directly access Red Oxygen’s powerful SMS gateway. You’ll receive automated SMS alerts for any server events. No hardware needed. Please read our SMS gateway API documentation for detailed info on Red API and its capabilities.
- Multiple Language Support: Red API can be the programming languages C#, C++, Visual Basic, Java, Delphi, Java, Perl, and PHP.
- Push Replies: SMS message replies can be pushed to your application via an XML post to a specified web service.
- Flexible Authentication: Your account can be configured to automatically authenticate SMS messages based on an email address and IP address.
- Platform Agnostic: The interfaces of the Red API support many platforms, such as Windows and UNIX.
Getting Started – 3 Steps
1. Create Trial Account – Free 15 day, no-commitment trial account. Includes 25 SMS credits.
2. Download Red API – Start sending SMS! Switch between different products at any time. Your credits work with any product.
3. Upgrade to a Paid Account – Any time during your trial, you can select a pricing plan for your country and make a purchase. Our Support team is available to assist in choosing the plan that best meets your unique needs.
User Instructions – Tutorials on installation, sending your first message with the SMS gateway API, changing settings, etc.