Send SMS directly from your Internet browser! No installation required. Simply log into the Web SMS web portal from your PC, Mac, or mobile device; type in your message; and click “Send”. It’s that easy! Message a single recipient or many. Your messages will be delivered to their mobile devices as SMS. When recipients reply back, their responses will be sent to your choice of either your email inbox or mobile phone (and will also be stored in your Web SMS web portal). Begin free trial!
- SMS Records: Archives of SMS you’ve sent and received are available in “Inbox” or “Sent Items”.
- Address Books and Distribution Lists: Select contacts from an address book or distribution list. SMS copies can be sent to recipients’ email addresses.
- Scheduled SMS: Web SMS enables you to queue up SMS to send at a specified future date and time. Your scheduled messages are stored on Red Oxygen’s server, so they’re sent even when your computer is off.
- Time Zone Detection: Web SMS automatically adjusts dates and times to match your time zone. While traveling, this means you don’t have to worry about performing time calculations when scheduling SMS.
- SMS Signatures: Add custom signatures to SMS.
Getting Started – 2 Steps
1. Create Trial Account – Start sending messages! Free 15 day, no-commitment trial account. Includes 25 SMS credits.
2. Upgrade to a Paid Account – Any time during your trial, you can select a pricing plan for your country and sign up for a paid account. Our Support team is happy to assist you in choosing the plan that best suits your unique needs.
User Instructions – Tutorials on installation, sending your first Web SMS messages, changing settings, etc.