Outlook Mobile Service
Send Text Messages From Outlook
- Send SMS using Outlook 2010, 2007 or SharePoint
- No download necessary.
- Send text messages from your computer as easily as sending an email.
- When recipients reply back, their messages are delivered to your Outlook inbox as email.
- A Microsoft-recommended third-party service provider.
- Note: If you’re running other versions of Outlook, you might be interested in Office SMS.
Convenient Features for Efficient Texting
As a Red Oxygen product, Outlook Mobile Service offers a wide range of powerful features, including:
Message Forwarding: Use the message forwarding feature to forward message replies to your phone as texts.
Scheduled Texts: When composing a new text, you can specify a future time to send it. Outlook Mobile Services can also send you personal calendar reminders.
Custom SMS Signatures: Personalize messages with a signature, so people will know who’s messaging them.
Calendar Event Notices/Reminders: You can enable scanning of your Outlook Calendar, to automatically send you SMS notifications and appointment reminders.
Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile Service for Outlook 2007 and 2010 or Sharepoint
Red Oxygen’s Outlook Mobile Service enables you to send and receive texts from Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint. If you have Microsoft Office 365, Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, please use the Office SMS service.
Get Started With Sending Texts From Outlook for Free
It’s easy to try our Outlook Mobile Service and start using it in your daily operations. Follow these three steps: