Send Text Messages From Gmail
Embed a “Send SMS” button in your Gmail user interface, to send and receive text messages directly from your Gmail account. Red Oxygen’s Gmail SMS extension works from your mobile device or laptop. Start your free 15 day, no-obligation trial!
- Seamless Google Chrome Integration: The Gmail SMS extension adds a prominent “Send SMS” button to your Gmail user interface when using Chrome, making it easy to send text messages from Gmail. Outgoing and incoming text messages are stored in your Inbox and Sent Items folders, just like emails.
- Gmail Contacts List Connectivity: Select text message recipients from your Gmail contacts (if you have their mobile number saved). Or input new numbers to message other people.
- Signatures: Customize your text message signatures, to let recipients know who the messages are from.
Getting Started – 3 Steps
1. Create Trial Account – Free 15 day, no-commitment trial account. Includes 25 text message credits.
2. Download Gmail SMS – Send text messages from Gmail! Switch products at any time. Your text message credits are good with any product.
3. Upgrade to a Paid Account – Any time during your Gmail SMS trial, you can select a pricing plan for your country and make a purchase. Our support team is available to assist you in choosing the plan that best suits your unique needs.
User Instructions – Tutorials on Gmail SMS installation, how to send text messages from Gmail, changing settings, etc.