Send hundreds of text messages at once to clients and colleagues, using Red Oxygen’s bulk texting software, Bulk SMS. Import your contacts from Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, then easily send personalized messages to individuals or distributions lists of hundreds, from the convenience of your laptop. When message recipients text back, their responses will be delivered as email to your inbox. User-friendly and cost-effective. Start your free, 15 day trial!
- Import Contacts from Spreadsheets: Import mobile numbers and other data from CSV spreadsheet files (e.g. Excel, OpenOffice, etc.)
- Custom Message Templates: Once you have imported some data, it can be used to create a template that each text message is based upon. For example, a library might export a patron’s mobile number, name, and overdue items. A template could then be created that incorporates this information, resulting in a personalized text message for each person.
- Usage Notices: The software displays how many bulk texting messages you can send, to help ensure that you don’t run out of bulk texting credits or hit your daily message limit when sending a batch of messages.
- Server-Scheduled Messaging: You have the option to schedule bulk texting, so messages are sent at a specified future date and time. Since your scheduled messages are stored on Red Oxygen’s server, they are sent even if your computer is turned off.
- Multi-Platform Compatibility: Both Windows and Linux operating systems are supported.
Getting Started – 3 Steps
1. Create Trial Account – Free 15 day, no-commitment trial account. Includes 25 text messaging credits.
2. Download – Start sending text messages! Switch products at any time. Your credits are good with any product.
3. Upgrade to a Paid Account – Any time during your trial, you can select a pricing plan for your country and make a purchase. Our Support team is happy to assist you in choosing the plan that best suits your unique needs.
User Instructions – Tutorials on installation, sending your first bulk texting messages, changing settings, etc.